10/11/09

The Walk

Do you ever watch someones life and notice the things they do that are not pleasing to God? Then you see them in church and watch as they praise the Lord and you wonder why they lead two different live? It is not our place to judge. But many times, we cannot help ourselves. We have all heard it said that when you point a finger at someone, three are pointing right back at you. Are there things in our lives that others see and judge us by? Do we set a good example of living a good Christian life? How many times have you heard someone say, "Well, if Bob is a Christian, so am I." We should be setting an example of God's love and mercy. We should stand by our beliefs at all times and not follow the crowd. What does your Christian walk in life say about you? The Walk When you look at my walk, you should see the Lord in my face. When you look how I live, you should see mercy and grace. But if I walk with the world, while my faith I confess; Will you start to question if I’m truly blessed? Will you not wonder about the truth of my words? Will you start to doubt if I really love the Lord? For if I start to walk with sinners in their ways, Will you start to wonder if I’ve went astray. So let my heart lead me. Let God be my guide, With angels around me and the Lord at my side. So keep my heart pure and keep my heart free. And if you should look, the Lord you will see. Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments: