1/17/10

The View

How do you view the obstacles in your life? Do you see them as challenges to overcome or do you see them as problems that lie in your path. Do you see them as something that is holding you back, a stumbling block to your success? Or are they simply one more achievement that you can say, "I did it!" when you have reached your goal. It's all about perception. Your view on what lies ahead can determine the road you take and can cause you to succeed or to fail. It's the old "glass half full or half empty". Your view of a situation can cause you to take the bull by the horns and plunge ahead, take that leap of faith that will get you the results you want. Or you can be so intimidated by the thought of tackling the situation that you bring about your own failure. What is the view from your window? How will you face the storms that come your way? Faith plays an important part in my life. I know that is why I can face things with such a positive mental attitude. It may be presumptuous of me, but when I need God's help, I just assume I'll get it. I guess that is what faith is all about. He may not answer how I want it answered, He may not give me the answer in the time I want it, but I know that He will lead me down the path he wants me to go. The grass is sometimes greener on the other side, but if you allow God to lead you and guide you in the path He wants you to take, YOUR yard can be the one with the green grass.

No comments: