3/1/10

"Dance As If No One's Watching, Sing As If No One's Listening, And Live Everyday As If It Were Your Last"
Happy March 1st. This is the month for anything Irish. I love St. Patrick's day. Ireland is my dream vacation. I love the rolling hills, the lush green pastures, the music. I have Irish ancestors, the Clonch side of the family. Each of us inherited a touch of auburn in our hair and a wee bit of the temper that goes along with it. My favorite vegetable is potatoes, which I joking say is because of my Irish ancestry. My first grandchild, Garret, was even born on St. Patrick's day. So I love this month. This will be a busy month for me. Duck Duck Goose has their annual spring sale in Knoxville. I have two Pampered Chef parties to attend. My oldest grandchild will be turning 11 so we get to have a grand birthday party. My daughter is going to a concert so I'll be keeping two of the grandkids one night. There will be a wedding shower to attend. Our choir is learning our new Easter program so we'll be practicing every week. My sister is coming for a visit and I can't wait. But most importantly, I will be celebrating my wedding anniversary on the 27th. Allen and I have been married 29 wonderful, exciting years. We met on a blind date, dated two months and 10 days and got married. We went to Virginia to a quaint town called Pearisburg, Virginia. We were married in a Baptist church by the Reverend James O'Rourke. That's right, he was Irish. To each of you I leave this Irish blessing:
May God give you... For every storm, a rainbow, For every tear, a smile, For every care, a promise, And a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, A faithful friend to share, For every sigh, a sweet song, And an answer for each prayer.

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.