20. Be polite. Say thank you and you're welcome.
19. Be nice and play well with others
18. Wash behind your ears.
17. Always wear clean underwear in case you are in an accident.
16. Don't go near the water.
15. Don't let other people take advantage of you.
14. Stand up for what you believe in.
13. Don't stay out too late.
12. Have a good time.
11. What were you thinking?
10. Did I not teach you better than that?
9. Play good now.
8. Share your things.
7. Your face is going to freeze like that.
6. Don't make me come over there.
5. Just wait until your father comes home.
4. Don't make me count to three.
3. Let Mommy kiss it and make it all better.
2. Sit up straight and quit slouching.
And the #1 most important thing a mother says: "I LOVE YOU!"