6/23/10

My life

As I sit here thinking of the life that I have led, I think of all the things I’ve done and all the things I’ve said. I think about the paths I chose that brought me to this spot. I think of all the things I am and all the things I’m not. But when it all is said and done and I journey on my way, I know it’s not about what I was, but what I am today. It’ not about the things I’ve said, or how I used to be. It’s all about the life I lived, once Jesus set me free. I’ve come to understand myself a lot better than before. I’m filled with peace and joy and hope for all the things in store. For when I reach my heavenly home and walk on streets of gold, It will be about my brand new life and not my days of old. Copyright Brenda Keefer

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.