6/4/10

It's moments like these....

Life can get you down, people can get on your nerves. Things have a way of coming at us from all directions that make us just want to scream.
But in the midst of all the turmoil and toil, a little 5 year old granddaughter can hold your hand and say "This is going to be the best day." And when you ask why, she answers "Because I'm spending it with you."
Melt my heart!!! I love my grandchildren. It's moments like these that make everything we do and everything we are worthwhile.
Thank you Alexis Caroline for making my day. I love you.

2 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mamaw's Place said...

Isn't it funny how we see ourselves and how others see us. I didn't take your answer the wrong way. It was very sweet. I do like to keep upbeat, but sometimes life just gets in the way. I'm glad you see me as positive and upbeat. I think I watched Pollyanna to much over the years. LOL