6/3/10

What will they think of next....

Well, I bit the bullet and upgraded my cell phone yesterday. OH MY GOSH! It is one of the hottest new ones on the market with US Cellular. There are so many bells and whistles that it will probably be obsolete before I figure it all out. It is one of those touch screens and it slides open to expose a full QWERTY keyboard, just like a computer. No more hitting function to type my numbers in text messages. It is a Windows phone. So not only do I have a "My Documents" folder, I now have Outlook, Excel, Word and yes...even Power Point. ON MY PHONE! Is that not awesome. Owning my own business, it's a dream come true. I am totally mobile. I can sit at the beach and sign up new clients, check emails, type contracts, everything. And the best part about it...it was on sale if we renewed our contract AND had a $70 Visa Card rebate. You know I love a bargain. It accesses the internet just like a computer does and even has a tilt screen so it feels like a mini little laptop. Am I high tech or what? Of course, I'll have to call in the Brain, my nephew-in-law, Eli. He's our family techi and he helps us with all our modern techonology. It just amazes me that we have such technology right at our fingertips.

No comments: