9/24/10




1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?

I guess it would be formal England accent, like Royalty.

2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)

Oh, yes. I was typing at my desk the other day and almost dozed off.

3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?

Have to agree with my friend Debbie on this one. I do use them and I do sit on them, but only after a wipe down or if they have the seat covers.When you gotta go, you gotta go. But

4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?

Without a doubt George Strait and I'd make him sing to me the whole time.

5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?

To see Urban Cowboy with John Travolta and back to his place to play Backgammon.

No comments: