9/4/10

Choices....


I didn't write anything this morning as I had much to do before heading out for the day. I've enjoyed a wonderful lunch at Steak & Shake and spent some time browsing the aisles at Hobby Lobby. Found some gorgeous variegated yarn, but not sure what I will make with it. I just couldn't resist.

How many of you who like to craft, buy things you see and have no immediate plans for them? That is my weakness. I'll see something I like and go ahead and buy it so I'll have it. Then it may be sometime before a brainstorm hits and I'm able to use it. But it is good to have stock on hand so when you brainstorm you have choices.

Isn't that what life is about? Choices. You can choose to go your own way and make your own mistakes, shrugging when things go wrong and saying "Oh well, that's life."

Or you can choose to follow God, allowing Him to help you through the mistakes and guide you in making the right choices. I choose to follow my Lord. He is my road map to success. He is my GPS when I come to the fork in the road and don't know which way to go.

As the bible tells us in Joshua 24:15 - ....Choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

I hope you choose to attend a worship service in the morning to give God the glory for helping you with the choices you each face. May you all have a blessed weekend.

No comments: