9/21/10

A fall frame of mind....

If you saw my post yesterday, you will know that I'm in a fall mood. I love seeing all the fall decor that people put out at this time of year. My sister is the queen of decorating. She was born with Better Homes & Gardens blood flowing through her vains. She can take the simplist items and put them together to make a relaxing setting. She has one of those big wonderful front porches that you can sit and relax and watch the world go by. She changes the decor every season and I never know what she's going to pick up new or how she is going to reaarange things year after year. I asked her to send me her photos and I'd like to share them with you today. Hope you enjoy....



2 comments:

E Living said...

You have a beautiful home! LOVE the fall decorations. Just in case you clicked on something else, I didn't see you on my follower list, but thanks for checking out my blog! :-) God bless.

Mamaw's Place said...

Thank you Elisabeth. I had a computer glitch when I was trying to follow yours and it didn't take. But I'm on there now. Thanks for the comments on my blog!! These pics are my sisters front porch. I just love the way she decorates.