10/18/10

Armchair traveler

There are so many places I long to see. But my fear of flying will prevent me from ever actually going to some of them in person. The best I can do is visit them in books and watch for them on National Geographic. But there are some in the U.S. that are very doable. Here is my wish list for trips in the order I would take them if I could go anywhere I wanted to go.

The Jordan River


Cattleranch in Texas


The Grand Tetons in Wyoming


The Assateague Island to see the wild horses on the beach in Virginia/Maryland


A whale watching cruise at Virginia Beach (The himpback whale migrates there in the winter. January & February is the best time to go here.)


The City of Lights, Paris France


The Ancient Ruins of Corinth


The Highlands and Moors of Scotland


Ireland


The Wine Country in France



Bon Voyage!

No comments: