10/24/10

God's Coloring Book

Dolly Parton sang a song many years ago called God's Coloring Book. The song ends with the words:

He is all around me
He's everywhere I look
And each new day is but a new page
In God's coloring book.

If you drive through the Great Smoky Mountains, her birthplace, it is easy to see where the inspiration for that song comes from. Friday, Allen and I took a journey through our mountains in Tennessee and words cannot describe the pure beauty and grandeur that we saw. Today, I hope you enjoy these photos of God's coloring book.













2 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

New GFC Follower
http://www.mommiesplayground.com
Have a great weekend...take a look at my giveaways if you stop by.