10/25/10

Miscellany Monday


..... Why do we lay in bed tossing and turning and when we give in and get up, we are so sleepy we can't focus. I wake up every morning around 4:30 and can't go back to sleep. After staring at my clock until 5:00, I break down and get up only to yawn and stumble around for the next 30 minutes.


..... I'm not anti-sports or anything, but sometimes I think we are going over board with it. My Saturday paper had the first THREE section headlines relating to sports stories. My 11:00 news wasn't on until 12:00 because the sports commentators hashed over a call in a pro football game and discussed details of things that I could not have cared less about.


..... An exciting week coming up. Baby shower on Wednesday night for little Colby James. Visiting with family on Friday night at my son's house. Playing tourist Saturday and visiting the unique craft and antique shops in Wears Valley with family who will be down from out of town. Eating at Apple Barn Saturday night.


..... Then Disney Princesses on Ice on Sunday with my two granddaughters.


..... Need to decide what kind and how many cakes to bake for the cake walk at Trunk or Treat. Also need to figure out how to get them to the church when I'll be in Wears Valley that day.

Hope everybody has a blessed week!

No comments: