10/6/10

Wish Book Wednesday

I used to love getting the Sears Wish Book in the mail. We would lay in the floor for hours and look at the neat things they had for Christmas. It wasn't just the toys either. We would look at the tins of candy, the Christmas trees, the neat gift ideas. I still keep my "wish book" ways by scouring various Internet sites to look for things that tickle my fancy. Sometimes I buy them, sometimes I just wish for them. Here's some of the the recent items that are on my wish list.

This is on my must have list. I'm really into decor with words or #'s this year. And the minute I saw FAITH, I knew I had to get this.


Can you say "Granddaughter Gifts"?


 My mom rides the bus a lot and loves things that keep her head warm. I think I see a Christmas gift being ordered.



Now this is just weird, but I hate to cook but LOVE LOVE LOVE aprons. I have a whole collection hanging on a shelf in my kitchen. And since I have a zillion pairs of shoes, I'm gonna have to get this apron.



I'm really in to cat figurines. This one looks like my cat Muffin we had for years. She would love to sit and stair at the aquarium.


Since I love Christmas and I love singing, this one really tickled my fancy.


I bought a set of these one year and used them as gift bags for home baked goodies. I need to get two sets this year. One for gifts and one to stuff with tissue paper and sit under the Christmas tree as part of my decor.


 I collect Pencil Santa Figurines and haven't found any I liked in a long time. But I do like this one.


Every year, a new pair of warm p.j.'s goes on my Christmas List. (Oh hubby, see the Lakeside Catalog)


Just fell in love with this one.




No comments: