1/24/11

The Unseen Hand

The Unseen Hand. Full of grace and glory. Scarred from suffering and pain. Abounding with love and full of compassion. One hand. One God. One great love. For years, this has been one of my favorite songs. Many a Sunday at Hash Ridge or Sunrise church I would sing this song. It has such a poignant message and is truly an inspirational song. No matter what trials or tribulations may fall, the Unseen Hand is gently protecting us, prodding us, prayerfully watching over us. I am so very thankful for My God and His Unseen Hand. There are many of moments that His Unseen Hand has brought me through. We see people performing all the time that say "I dedicate this song to my mom, or to my friend, etc." But today, I dedicate this song to MY GOD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thats a very beautiful song. This is my first time hearing and I absolutely love it! Thank you for putting it on here! And you are very right, I couldn't agree more.