2/1/11

I need the help of my readers and followers...


I need your help. I am working on an idea for an upcoming post, but I need your help to do it. I need to know what your all time favorite bible verse is. I don't need the actual wording, just the book, chapter and verse that is your inspiration. I hope you will help me with this as I think you will enjoy what I have in mind.

If you are a follower or if you sign up to follow me, just leave a comment on this post with your favorite. Mine is Psalm 46:10.

If you are not a follower, I would still love to hear from you. Please send me your favorite verse to mamawsplace@gmail.com.

I want to thank everyone in advance who is willing to help me with this project.

8 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nonie everythingsewing said...

psalms 29:11

Visits With Mary said...

So hard to choose a favorite...I do love Isaiah 41:10 !

nonie everythingsewing said...

psalms-91:11

nonie everythingsewing said...

sorry I made a mistake the first time although I love that one also. I just love the whole Bible.

Beth said...

Matthew 6:34 In fact the Book of Matthew is my favorite book in the Bible.

RealtorSD said...

I sgree with Beth!! And also Jeremiah 29:11

ShirleyC said...

Isaiah 40:31 Hopped here from Deb's linky.