2/1/11

Thank you to a sweet lady!


A special heart-felt thank you to Ms. Mary over at Visits with Mary for presenting me with the Stylish Blogger Award.  I am humbled that you like my site so well. It's simply a place for me to meander with my thoughts.

One of the things that Mary shared with the award, was 7 things about herself. Here are 7 things about me.

1. Faith is the one constant in my life that never changes. Through faith, God helps me conquer all things.

2. I am a girly-girl who loves her bubble baths, nail polish, jewelry and purses.

3. In contrast to my girly-girl personality, my favorite all time sport is Bullriding. I love it. (I'm taking my grandsons to the PBR in Knoxville, TN on the 12th)

4. Other than the Lord, My family is the absolute #1 most important thing in my life.

5. I am an addict of chocolate, flip-flops and tote bags.

6. I love to read. I've finished about 5 or 6 books since the first of January.

7. My husband is my best friend in all the world. We met on a blind date arranged by a friend, married two months later and will celebrate our 30th anniversary in March.

In the spirit of giving and keeping the award going, I would like to share this award with 7 very special blogs that I visit regularly. They are each unique in their own way and very deserving of this award.







6 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

Thank you so much Bee. I received this same award last week. I will try to post 7 more things about myself, different from the previous blog.
I love the statements you made about yourself. May God Bless you!

Jan at Jewelry4Change said...

Thank you Mamaw Bee! I'm in such good company. I already follow many of these other blogs, and just joined the others. :) Have a great day,
Jan at Jewelry4Change

Jan at Jewelry4Change said...

Oh... and I forgot to mention that the blogger of 365 Days of Good is my daughter. :)

She shared with me that she felt God lead her to the idea to begin the blog reviewing non profits and ways to help others in the community.

I'm so proud of her for listening and for her gift of compassion.
Jan

The Runyans said...

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!! I APRRECIATE IT!! :)

HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!!

RealtorSD said...

What an honor :) Thank you so much Mamaw Bee :)