3/4/11


1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?


Does it count if your child was in her 20's when you forgot her? My mom was visiting and we went to Walmart with my daughter. Me and Mom got in the car while my daughter walked back up the parking lot to take the buggy back. I just started the car and backed out to go home. When I put it in drive, I happened to look in the rearview mirror and saw my daughter walking toward us. I must have been on automatic pilot to just back out.
2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)

My very first official date, I went to see Big Jake at the East Drive Inn in Barboursville, WV. He had Mustang Fastback.

3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)

Airplanes. I'm afraid if I get in one it will go up and not be able to come back down. Stupid, I know, but a fear none the less.

4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?

Since I cannot abide by backstabbing or dishonesty and I don't like hurt feelings, I think you should bring things out in the open, clear the slate and get back on track. It doesn't have to be done in a confrontational way, but you do need to clear the air so it doesn't fester.

5. Wood floors or carpet?

I have had both many times and I absolutely love carpet.

2 comments:

jamfiescreations1 said...

Thank you for following my blog. I now follow you. Hope you're having a great day.

I love your background, where did you get it?

Mamaw's Place said...

Thank you. Welcome aboard. I got my background from http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds.html.