4/2/11

My morning musings.....


Musings: thoughts, especially when aimless

Well, that certainly sums up my brain this morning. I have only been up an hour and already had my mind running down about 17 different highways. I love Saturdays! I have so much I want to do and so many places I want to go today.

I am very excited about a local community yard sale at Catlettsburg school today. It is at the end of my road so no matter what my plans become, I can pop by there on my way out.

I want to go to Lifeway Christian Store today. I want to look for an old Dottie Rambo CD with the Holy Hills of Heaven on it.

I want to go to the Scrapbook Superstore - Discount location. I love that place. Everything is 50% off every day. And it is usually discontinued items that are already marked down and then at the register you get 50% off the lowest marked price. Last time, I got $47.00 worth of stuff for $8 something. I'm really excited about going there. I have a great idea for a craft for my next turn at Children's Church. I'll share it with you later.

If I'm at the Scrapbook store, I'll have to pop into Joanne's since it's in the same complex.

I also want to go to Kohl's. I really need to start looking for a new Easter dress. I am torn between a dress or a matching skirt/top set. Of course, what I want doesn't really matter, it's what I find that will fit this old body that usually gets purchased.

My dilemma is that 1/2 the stores I want to go to are in one direction and 1/2 are in the other direction. I just need to wrap my mind around a game plan.

Of course, if I head to Knoxville, I'll be right beside Target. And since their popcorn is my new weakness, I'm sure I'll have to pop in and have some. But I really want to head into Sevierville to the scrapbook store. Decisions, decisions.

Whew, I've worn myself out just thinking about what all I want to do today. I need a bowl of ice cream for breakfast to give me some energy!

Oh, well, it's Saturday. That's what it's for. Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

Beth said...

It sounds like a busy day for you. Have fun!