4/1/11




Today I'm linking to Jeremiah 29:11. Be sure and pay a visit and join the fun.




 
But by the grace of God I am what I am... - 1 Corinthians 15:10
 
Sometimes I can be so silly. Sometimes I can be so serious. Sometimes I laugh and sometimes I cry. Sometimes I take things with a grain of salt and sometimes I take them as a personal affront. Sometimes my husband will just look at me and shake his head and chuckle because of my reaction to something. When he does, I just smile, shrug my shoulders and say "You just gottat love me." which always cracks him up. But no matter what "mood" I'm in; no matter what fates befall me at a particular moment, I am what I am. A child of God. A product of His grace.
 
grace alone
which GOD supplies
strength unknown
HE will provide
CHRIST in us
our cornerstone
we will go forth in grace alone

2 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WheelchairDecor said...

I think that knowing we are a Child of God is the most important thing a person could know...after that, everything else falls into place!
Thanks for the post,
Becky Jane