5/8/11

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful Mom.

There will never be a song sung or a poem written that could convey the love Mom has for us. She is the epitome of Motherhood. Caring, giving, loving, nurturing. She is always there for us whenever we need her.
I would love to wax eloquently on all the wonderful things that make my Mom the best mom in the world, but there are just not enough words to describe all the wonderful things she has done for us and taught us over the years. I am blessed to have such a great mom. I know I speak for all four of her children when I say, WE LOVE YOU MOM. YOU ARE THE BEST!









1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love the pictures. I think I look like Mom in the picture sitting on the porch of the house by the library. Other times I think you look like her. You should write what you said in a card and send it to her. She would love it. I like your blog background too. Very pretty. Love you!