6/4/11

The good, the bad and the ugly....

THE GOOD.....

It's going to be a great day. I get to take the baby grandson, Colby, shopping with me today.

Tanger Outlet Mall in Sevierville has added a Donna Sharp Outlet. I love Donna Sharp purses and bags. They are my favorite. I have about 4 or 5 purses and a couple of her big totes. The quilting is so sturdy and the material so soft. I am so excited to have an outlet in town. Here's my new dream purse pattern of hers. It's called Pink Passion and I love several of the styles it comes in.





After shopping, we are going to Mr. Gatti's tonight for a birthday pizza party for my grandson Caleb. Tomorrow will kick off Vacation Bible School at church. It's going to be a great weekend.

THE BAD.....


You are probably wondering why I'm calling my coffee table "the bad". Well, I have always loved this table. The sturdy solid oak of it. It is one of those heavy, solid tables that will withstand the test of time. As of yesterday, it is now my arch enemy #1. I had so much going on yesterday and was scurrying around getting ready to leave the house. I was barefoot and was hurrying around the living room, when BAM....I caught two of my baby toes on the solid base of the coffee table when I rounded the corner. OH...MY...GOSH....!!!!  Can we all say OUCH. I fell in the floor and grabbed my toes and had a little ow ow ow fit right in the floor. It hurt like the dickens.

THE UGLY.....

My toes. Well, okay they are not ugly, but they are hurting this morning. One of them is swollen and starting to get a little bruising. I can walk okay, but there is a little pain with each step. But not enough to keep me from shopping.

Well, two of the grandchildren stayed all night and they are now up wanting cinnamon rolls for breakfast so I'm going to go enjoy my weekend. Hope you will be enjoying yours as well. 

No comments: