7/29/11

30 Happens

We all dread it. We all hear the horror stories. We all know it is heading this way...then one day, you wake up and look in the mirror and it hits you..."OH NO! I'M TURNING 30 TODAY!"
I have a very precious friend who is turning the big 3-0 this very day. She is one of those true Southern Ladies that will still look like she's 20 even when she gets in her 50's. She personafies what true beauty really is...inside and out. Like most southern women, she has charm, she has class, and she has poise. But mess with her family and she will knock you flat on your behind. I love her and her family very much, they are so dear to me. In honor of her BIG day, I thought I would let the WHOLE WORLD know she is hitting the big 30!(which I'm sure I'm going to get killed for, but what kind of friend would I be if I DIDN'T acknowledge this special day.) I would like to dedicate my blog to my dear friend by providing her with some famous (and infamous) quotes about others' views on turning 30.
"Time and tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty." - Robert Frost

"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." - Lucile Ball

"30 is the new 20, ... - Dane Peddigrew

"You're not 30. You are just celebrating 20 for the 10th time." - Unknown
And my absolute favorite quote about getting older...
"It's always a great day when you wake up on this side of the dirt!"
So, happy, happy 30th birthday to my dear, sweet, precious friend, Kindall. Hope you have a blessed day from start to finish with lots of love, lots of laughter, lots of cake....and hopefully a new Coach Purse. :)



2 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday to Kindall. What a lovely family.

Linda said...

A Very Happy 30th Birthday to your beautiful friend Kindall. My goodness she has a lovely family!

You were sweet to honor her on this momentous day!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits