7/12/11

Top 10 Tuesday

In typical female fashion, I love stuff. It's no secret. I also go through phases of what I love. So today for my top 10 Tuesday, I'll share what I'm loving at the moment. (Which is subject to change without notice.)

1. Rag Wreaths. Mom brought me down some awesome assorted fabric with fall patterns. I'm working on a wreath and will show it to you when I'm done....if it turns out. :)


 2. Swan Salt Cellars (can't find the one I'm wanting, but I'm still looking.)


3.  Donna Sharp's Sea Breeze Pattern (this will be my new fall purse)

4.  These flips flops from Totes. They look so comfy and support a great cause. The cost is only $4.99 so I'm going to have to have some.

5. Fabric change purses. Cotton Threads on Etsy has some of the cutest ones I've ever seen.



6. Vintage pitchers


 7. Lighthouses


8. Samsung Galaxy Tablet. This will be next major purchase. Thanks to US Cellular and their Belief point system, it shouldn't be long until I score enough points to get one for free.

9. White Star fish. I am working on a wall scape in my beach room to incorporate some of these. 


10. Light Blue. I have never been a fan of blue, but for some reason, I'm falling in love with these blue vases as well as anything light blue and white. 



3 comments:

Linda said...

Isn't it funny how our "love lists" can change from time to time? I didn't use to like blue either, but now I am in love with Robin's Egg Blue!

My hubby and I have been treasure hunters for years and years...and have visited more antique stores than I could ever count! I have cabinets full of little treasures and I mean they are "full". I need to go through them and make room for more treasures so we can continue our antique trips together!

I enjoyed your list...and your pictures!

Have a great day!

Linda

My Diabetic Sweet Life said...

Hi there, I've popped in to say a huge thank you for our sweet comment on my blog - it's very much appreciated.

I love the picture of the lighthouse - where is that? It looks kind of New England-y to me - but then most lighthouses do I suppose :)

I have a friend who has that Samsung Galaxy tablet and he says it's really good. I had a quick peek at it and it looks very similar to the Galaxy S phone. Would be great if you could get it for free!

Thanks again xxx

Rachel said...

Can't wait to see your wreath. I love the blue stuff. I have a blue pitcher on my kitchen table with daisies in it. I really like it.