7/18/11

Welcome, Monday


It's Monday. A time for fresh new beginnings, a new start. If you are like me, you normally approach Monday with a sense of dread. A sense of wondering what's in store this week. As of today, I'm changing my thinking.
It's Monday. New things are right around the corner. Blessings lay ahead. I can't help but wonder what good things might come my way. What changes and challenges has God prepared for me. Will this be the week that I see prayers answered? Will this be the week that I see all my hard work pay off? Or will this be the week that things will get back to some semblance of order and bring smooth sailing for awhile.
I know one thing. No matter what is in store for me, I will face it with both feet firmly planted on the ground. I will abide by Philippians 4:13 as I go through my week --  I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reader showed a post about some pretty glass bowls earlier today, or maybe I saw it on another blogger. Stopped by to comment. Need to go back and check again. Sorry, I must be mistaken. May you have a good day.

Rachel said...

I love your new look. Very pretty. Of course you know I love pink. The flowers and vases are very pretty. That bible verse is one of my favorites. It is so true. I can do all things through him!! Have a good day. I almost forgot, I saw the list for 31. Thanks. Can't wait for the new catalog.

Mamaw's Place said...

Dear Anonymous, It has been reposted. I had to remove it temporarily as the font wouldn't keep the code and all the pictures were not posting. Thanks for stopping by.