8/16/11

Thinking about things....

This is one of those morning when I'm lost in thought. Sometimes I think that I over think things. I have a busy week this week with lots going on. I am worn out just thinking about everything. I had many thoughts for my blog this morning, but nothing seems fresh and exciting. Could be I'm on a temporary blog burnout.

I am thinking about taking a few days to regroup and rejuvenate my thinking process. I feel like one of those wind-up toys that just goes around in circles and doesn't accomplish anything.

I'm not going to say "I'm taking x amount of days off from blogging." Because I may have an inspiration later today and decide I need to blog about it.

But for now, I will say that unless something comes about, I am not going to blog the rest of the week so I can catch up on some of the projects I'm behind on but will be back on Saturday.

I try to always stay upbeat and positive and I still am in that mindset, but I'm just swamped with a lot of different things going on in my life.

In the meantime, remember me in your prayers. I have a lot on my mind right now and just need to clear some of the cobwebs. So I may be back tomorrow or it may not be until Saturday. But I appreciate your prayers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truly praying for you, Ms. Brenda. HOPEful for brighter days ahead for you.

Lucky Wife/Bookaholic said...

It's easy to blog burnout... It's ok to limit yourself or cut back.
Take care of you! Seen you soon.