9/17/11

I love Saturdays...

 
I have always loved Saturdays. It's the one day of the week that you can relax and just enjoy whatever the day may bring. I remember when we were little, Saturday morning cartoons were something we looked forward to.

But as you grow up, you leave behind Bug Bunny, the Jetsons and Adam Ant in exchange for cleaning house, going shopping or having fun.

I'm excited about my day today. I get to the spend the morning going shopping for birthday presents for my sweet granddaughter, Alexis. She turned 7 on Wednesday. She is our miracle baby. Born two months early, she still hit the ground running. I've never seen one little girl with such an energy for life. She always seems to be in a rush to squeeze every moment of joy from life.


 She's is having a birthday party at a local bounce house this afternoon. I'm looking forward to it. I know the kids are going to have a ball. I've never been to one of these places, but I know there will be lots of fun and laughter. So check back tomorrow for more pictures of Alexis and her 7th birthday celebration.


1 comment:

Tammy Enjoy Life said...

Beautiful granddaughter! Happy Birthday to her.