9/19/11

Missoni Madness


I am not a fashion expert nor am I big on brand names or fashion designers. I don't hop on the band wagon for every new fad that comes down the runway. I may know the names, I may see them on the red carpet events. But I must have taken a long nap to miss out on this Missoni Madness that is going on. I have never heard of Missoni and all of a sudden Target makes the news for almost selling out of the Missoni items in one day. So I had to check it out for I actually fell in love with some of it. Not all of it. It's not like I'm going to be on a Missoni Mission, but I did find quite a few items that tickled my fancy. Thought I'd share them with you today and get your thoughts on this new Missoni Madness.



This next item is one of my favorites and will definitely be added to my wish list. I just love it.






This sweater is another favorite that I wouldn't mind adding to my wardrobe. Just the right thing to pair with jeans for a Saturday shopping day.

I'd love to get one of these for each of my granddaughters, just not sure if they would like them.



Since I have become addicted to this mini zipper pouches, I've got to have this one. I love that it is in sweater material.




And of course, you know I will definitely need to become the proud owner of some of these wild socks. Love them.


No comments: