11/15/11

I received an award!

 
High Heels, boots and binkies passed along Tell Me About Yourself Award and I am deeply honored. If you haven't visited her blog, please do. Thank you.
 
Here are the rules for receiving this award:

I must tell 7 things about myself

I must pass it on to 15 other bloggers

Here are the 7 things about me....

1. I am a Christian and proud of it. Faith is one of the most important things in my life.

2. I have five of the most beautiful grandchildren in the world. They mean the world to me.


3. I love the holidays. I get so excited this time of year I am like a big kid.

4. I have a Pollyanna attitude and try not to let the little things in life steal my joy. Which is a good thing since my home office computer tore up Thursday and my car went whacko on Friday and is in the shop.

5. I love to bake. I could make cakes and cookies all day long. I just wish I had a little elf to go behind me and clean up the mess. I don't enjoy that part as well. But I try to clean as I go so there is not much left to do when I'm done.

6.  I love to read. I love romance novels especially. My favorites are Debbie Macomber, Jayne Ann Krentz, Barbara Delinsky, Katherine Stone and some of the older stuff by Sandra Brown and Nora Roberts. I also love romance books with Christmas themes this time of year.

7. I am spoiled. I have been married to a wonderful man for 30 years who lets me take about an hour bubble bath where I soak and read my book while he cooks supper. Seriously, I think he just does that because I get in the way in HIS kitchen.

Now I gladly pass the award on to 15 fabulous blogs that I read daily


3 comments:

Beth said...

I enjoyed reading the 7 things about. Thank you very much for this award.

Becky Jane said...

Having your husband let you soak while he cooks is great...he must really like his space...lol

Thanks for passing this award on to me! Happy Holidays!

Leslie said...

I loved reading these 7 things ~ I am with you 100% on 3 and 4 ~ my nickname is Polyanna! : ) It's a good way be!
Thank you so much for the award. I can't wait to list my seven things. I've been working tons of hours lately and really slacking on the blogs. I miss them!!!
Have a happy thanksgiving.