11/26/11

Repeat, Repeat



Did you go shopping yesterday? Did you score any good bargains. My daughter-in-law helped me snag a great deal on a new Christmas tree. I was going to go the real route this year. But as I was going through my decorations, I found the strings of lights I would need for a real tree. Lights that ,despite my packing safely away, had managned to get hopelessly tangled. Lights that would need untangled and checked. Lights that would need to be trimmed around a real tree. That's when it hit me. I got excited about the thought of a good deal on an artificial tree. And I found one I wanted at a great buy.
Had an awesome lunch with my daughter-in-law at Applebees. Thanks, Jamie for all your help yesterday.
This morning, I'm heading out with my daughter to repeat the process and see what I might find today.

No comments: