11/30/11

The wonders of grandchildren

Thanksgiving was a special day with my family gathered at the house. My daughter had a new camera so she was "Kodak" moment happy all day. As I looked at the pictures she had taken, I realized how blessed I am to have such beautiful grandchildren. They each have developed their own little personalities. They have much in common but at the same time are very different from each other. I thought I'd share some of my favorite photos of the day of some of my favorite little people.













5 comments:

Leslie said...

Awwww how cute!!! I can see the joy they bring to you.

Have a great wednesday

Susan said...

Stopping by from the Hodgepodge. So much fun that your twins were a surprise! That doesn't happen any more. And what a blessing. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Beth said...

The grandchildren are so cute. You are a very luck woman!

Thank you for the recipe hints!

Rachel said...

They are all so cute! Maybe because of the Garretson gene? Do you thInk? Don't tell Mom I said that! Lol! Have a blessed day! :) Love you!

Southern Rambles said...

Thanks for following. Thanksgiving was a very sad day for our family. My grandma passed away in Feb. due to Brain Cancer. Just remember that Grandmas really DO mean alot to grandkids. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about her.
Following you back.