1/5/12

Going together like PB & J

....like pen and ink

....like a pencil and eraser

Somethings are just meant to work well together. One of my most favorite combos that I cannot live without is Duncan Hines and Pampered Chef.

If you have ever made brownies that don't turn out right or they stick or burn around the edges, no matter what you try, then you need to mix Duncan Hines and Pampered Chef.

I have tried every brand of brownie mix out there. Betty Crocker, Ghiradelli, Pillsbury and numerous unknown store brands. But nothing and I mean nothing compares to Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge brownie mix. They are delicious.



There are several pan size options on the back....9 x 13, 8 x 8, 9 x 9...and I have tried them all. I have bought Wilton cake pans and specially made brownie pans where they come out pre-cut. I've tried Bakers Secret pans and I've tried all three sizes. But I am here to tell you that the best pan for these brownies is the 8 x 8 square baking pan of Pampered Chef.


Just grease the bottom of the pan and pour the mix in and bake per the directions. It is the absolute best brownies you will ever eat. They turn out perfect every time. As a matter of fact, I'm going to go one with some ice cold milk.


3 comments:

Beth said...

YUMMM!!!!

Lucky Wife/Bookaholic said...

and now i want a brownie...

Rachel said...

Brownies! My absolute favorite dessert!!!!! Now I want one of those pans!