1/28/12

I need to shop...



Oh, how I love Saturdays. This one sure seemed to take a long time coming. It's been a crazy, hectic week around here. My work load has picked up and the excited of my starting my Thirty-One business has really made my week spin wildly along.

I didn't go shopping last Saturday and I didn't take a day off this week to run out to any stores. I'm having withdrawal...BAD.

So I am ready to hit the road this morning. I have a great love for office supplies and my daughter is needing to go to Staples this morning and Office Max if we can't find what she wants at Staples. Needless to say, I am beside myself with excitement. Who would ever think that office supplies could be exciting....but they are for me. 

I love this accordian organizer for files on the go.

And I am addicted to the Poly Document Envelopes. I find so many uses for them. They are inexpensive and very versatile.


And Mead has some adorable file folders.

Now that I have some things to look for today, I guess I'd better get on with the day. Let the shopping begin!

Enjoy your Saturday.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love to shop too and I also find many things at Staples.