1/27/12

Neat things I found under $10.00....

Two or three times a year, I like to head over to www.lakeside.com to check out their neat collections of affordable "stuff". The new spring catalog is out so I thought I'd pop over to see what I liked. The following items were some great finds at some bargain prices.

This little cookbook by Gooseberry is a good buy at $3.95.


I love the look of the door mat for just $4.25. I need a new one for the front porch.


I like this recipe box and cards for just $4.95. You can also get them that say Mom's Recipes or Grandma's Recipes.


I really like this dish drain mat for those times when you just need to wash a few items. It is only $4.95



These would make great Easter gift bags for grandkids, kids, friends, secret sisters, etc. You get 6 bags for a total of $5.95. I bought the Christmas ones one year and loved them. They are printed felt and are reusable.


These would make great little thinking of you gifts or party favors. You get all 5 of them for a total of $5.95. Not bad.


I really like this bread tray at just $6.95.


I have finally found a cookie jar that I am loving. And at a price of $7.95 you can't beat that. It also comes in a cute pig or frog pattern.


These little boy or girl figurines for outside are too cute. They are holding little jars with what we always called lightening bugs. The "bugs" are solar powered. These are actually not under $10.00, they are $10.95 each but I really liked them so I wanted to show them anyway.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

That is some really neat stuff. I requested a catalog 6 months ago and never did get it. I need to try again. Why don't you do that for me sister. I love that little recipe book and the firefly jar and little girl and boy for the campground. It is a neat catalog. Have a good day!

Mamaw's Place said...

I'll go on and order you one today.

Norma said...

You find some of the neatest stuff!

Creations By Cindy said...

Love the finds. I have one of those drain mats and love it!!! Thanks for sharing. Hugs and Blessings, Cindy

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh, and I am your newest follower too! Found you through Deb. H.

Lisa Weidknecht said...

Thank you for joining my Planet Weidknecht Weekend Hop! http://www.weidknecht.com