2/17/12

Frolicking through Friday


Frolicking: To play and move about cheerfully, excitedly, or energetically.

I get to take the day off today. Woo Hoo! And the best part is....so does Hubby! We are going to "play" today. Not sure where we will be going but I am so excited to have a day off together. It seems like every time he has a day off, I have a client list full of appointments or it is raining or cold or windy. But today the high is expected to be 59 degrees. I have a clear schedule. We are sooo out of here.

But before we go anywhere, I wanted to share with you some of my latest finds on Pinterest. As you know, I have tea cups all over the house. Check out some cool ways to incorporate them into the decor.

A cute little flower vase. Of course, I would use silk flowers since I can't grow anything.


This is too cute. It made me realize something. For the past twelve years, my washer and dryer were in a wide closet in the hallway. Now that we moved, we actually have a small laundry room off the kitchen. I can decorate my laundry area. Never thought about that. Woo Hoo.


This is a great idea for a craft room. Since I have teasets in my craft room, I am going to need to do this.



Precious Easter idea for a tablescape.


Wish I had seen this during Valentine's.


Another great idea for my craft room.


These would make great party favors.


I am so excited about my day. I will let you know how it goes and where we end up. Have a great Friday.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

great inspiration!! I'm following you back now! :)

Have a great Friday!!

ThrifterSisters said...

Aaaaaaagh! I am so jealous that you get to spend the whole day with your hubby! With two kids still at home it's nearly impossible for my husband and I to have any alone time together. Have a great day!!

Rachel said...

Great ideas! I like the teacup idea for birthdays with Mom, Amy, Frances and Deedee. You could put anything in a teacup. I really like the Easter one.

Leslie said...

Hope you enjoyed your day off. They are great tea cup ideas. I love the spring flowers.. pretty.
have a great weekend.