5/2/12

Much ado about nothing....


Sometimes when I write my blog, I wonder if people think I'm a tad "scattered" since I jump from topic to topic. Well, today will be one of those days. In the overall scheme of life, there is nothing on my blog today that will make a major difference. But it's just stuff I wanted to talk about. And who better to talk to than my blogging buddies.


I wanted to show you where the pink pitcher landed. I want it on this little table, but I don't know where I'm going to put the table and I don't really like what is on it right now, but at least I found a spot to put it. I'll have to keep my eyes open for something else to go with it on the table. If you have any ideas, please let me know.


One of the things that the Thirty One company suggest we do is to have a Why? bag that we use at shows to hold items that we can share with the group as to why we became a Thirty One consultant. I thought that was a good idea. I decided to implement into my company. I am going to do a why board instead. It will be ever changing because it will feature items I am saving for or trips I want to take. This will give me a goal and an incentive to work harder for what I want. I found this in my storage closet. It will make a perfect Why board. It can change as my needs and desires change.


First thing I'm going to place on it will be a picture of the TV we have decided on. We are probably going to get it sometime in the next week or two.

I ordered me a new business card holder and I got it Monday. It is gorgeous. The design is called Black Parisian Pop. I got it because it matches the pattern in my portable office bag for my Thirty One stuff.




Hubby used one of our restaurant style dish cloths to clean his grill. It obviously ruined the towel so it will be going in the rag bag for outdoor use only.


Since it was already ruined, I decided to experiment with it when I washed it. I sprayed the left side with Zout stain remover. I swear by this stuff. I like it much better than Shout or Spray and Wash. I didn't pretreat the right side. Then I washed it in my regular All detergent...no bleach.


Here was the result. Notice the left side did come a lot cleaner and the right side is still stained. I know the left side is not perfect, but look at the difference in spraying some Zout on it before washing.


Well, we are heading out this morning to run to Big Lots and Home Depot to look at flower pots and flowers. We've been to Lowes and couldn't find what I'm looking for. Hope I have better luck today.



1 comment:

Creations By Cindy said...

I have that same book you have laying there! A good little read. Hugs and blessings, Cindy