5/12/12

Where did yesterday go?

Yikes! I didn't blog yesterday. I meant to. I had it all planned out. I even turned my computer on. While it booted up, I started on a few things I wanted to get done before setting out my yard sale. Next thing I knew, I forgot to blog. I apologize to my faithful followers. Then again, maybe nobody even noticed I was gone since it was just one day. Anyway, I'm back today. A little tired, a lot worn out, but I am back.

The yard sale was a big success. I got rid of most of the stuff I wanted to get rid of and what didn't sale, I donated to the NKFD Cadets for their upcoming yard sale.



I am excited to go shopping today. You know I love flip flops. They are one of my weaknesses. I am a firm believer that a girl can't have too many flip flops. However, I don't feel that way about tennis shoes. I am not hard on shoes so when I buy a pair of good ones, they usually last me a long, long time. I have had a pair of Sketchers for about four or five years. They are starting to get scruffy looking so I think I will treat my self to new tennis shoes today. I tried a pair of Danskin's on recently and oh my! Comfortable. I may check them out today.


I love purses and I am tired of the ones I have. I wanted a new one from Thirty-One, but the one I wanted is $65.00. Ouch. I don't like to pay that much for a purse. When I received my free products from the April incentive it was supposed to include a Retro Metro purse, which is not one of my favorites but at least I was getting a new purse. The demand on the new Spirit Collection meant that my new purse had to be back ordered. So instead of making me wait on the purse, they sent me a gift certificate. I used it to order the purse I want. So I ordered my $65.00 purse in the pattern I love and got it personalized. I entered the order and applied my gift certificate and ended up paying $1.40 for my purse, personalization and shipping all totaled. Love it! This all happened on Thursday evening and I woke up to check my open orders and saw that my purse shipped yesterday. It is going to arrive on Tuesday. I can't wait. I'll show you a picture next week.

Wow! New shoes AND a new purse this week. It doesn't get any better than that.

 

No comments: