7/28/12

One thing leads to another...


I stopped by a yard sale yesterday and picked up this cute little wicker pumpkin. It even has a brand new bag of potpourri inside for fall. 


At the same yard sale, I found this little shiny, wire basket. I fell in love with it. I can't decide if I want to use it for a napkin holder or in my office for outgoing mail, which is what I'm leaning toward. I have a wicker basket in the kitchen for napkins that I love so I guess I will go with outgoing mail. 


I have been picking up some yarn lately in some deep rich colors for fall. It's time to start back on my plastic canvas projects and get my sisters finished so I can start some things for fall. 


I dug through the yarn and found some more fall colors so now I just need to figure out what all I want to make. I worked on Sis's last night as well as a little coaster. I'll have to post them when they are done. 


I have some of the green glassware from Indiana glass. I am trying to decide if I like the green or not. I may put it on E-bay to sell it. Or I may put it up and use it during October/November. It has a good fall look to it. I am still undecided. 


Well, that's it for today. Heading out this morning to a couple of yard sales that may have some potential. I'll let you know if I find anything. Have an awesome weekend. 

No comments: