7/25/12

Some cute ideas


Just some cute ideas I have seen this week. Love the melted snowman cookie.


These are bathroom sinks. A little too modern for my tastes, but cute never the less. 


I love thee nails. I can't image what it would cost to have them done so mine will just have to stay solid colors, but these are still cute. 


Here is a neat way to make hairbows. 


These would be so easy to make. You could do them in such a way that you remove just the ribbon/bow area and change it out every holiday. I need to check into this.

For a simpler Christmas!  Get your holiday  decor from Old Time Pottery!  http://www.oldtimepottery.com/

I like this one too.

Cute Christmas Wreath for the Holidays!  Get all of your holiday decor from Old Time Pottery!  http://www.oldtimepottery.com/

This is an awesome look for nails for the holidays.

Nail Art by wearehandsome #Nail_Art #Chanel #wearehandsome

I bought some new yarn this weekend. I love the color. I need to make some type of basket for fall.








1 comment:

Beth said...

I love the snowman cookie!