8/4/12

I can't believe it.



Confetti and Streamers Vue
Wow! Unbelievable!

Today is my 1,000th post on my blog. One thousand days in the life of Mamaw's Place. One thousand days of getting to say what is on my mind. One thousand days of mindless chatter. One thousand days of sharing my life.


When I thought about starting a blog, I wondered what in the world would I ever find to talk about. I didn't know if I would be able to do it. I wasn't sure I would remember to post everyday. I wasn't sure if I even wanted to post everyday.


Now here we are 1,000 posts later and I can't imagine life without my blog. Every time I have those moments of self-doubt, something happens or somebody leaves a comment and I realize all over again why I love to blog.



Thank you to my sweet readers and followers who continue to come back every day. 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Congrats on your 1000th day!! Yeah!!! You will never run out of things to say! You have the Garretson gift for gab. Lol!