9/10/12

Happy birthday, Michael

Today is my son-in-law's birthday. 

I couldn't have asked for a better husband for my daughter. 


He's a fantastic dad who loves his babies very much. 


I can't count how many pictures my daughter takes of him and the kids piled up in his chair. Lots of places to sit in the living room and Caleb and Shelby's favorite seat is on his lap. 


Whether he is riding in a Bike Ride


Or driving in a Christmas Parade


Or turning the front yard into a shooting range


Or helping coach a baseball team


Or simply snuggling up for some quiet time


He is a blessing to our family.

Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Michael. Happy birthday, we love you. 

2 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday to your son in law!!

Anonymous said...

nice post thanks for sharing...i found your blog thrue other follower im looking for to visit more...blessings