9/29/12

Some things I want to do....

These are so adorable. I saw them at a store in Gatlinburg. It is nothing but an Altoid candy tin covered with paint or scrapbook paper and some ruffles. Inside is a little note pad and small pencil. Inside the cover is a little poem about praying. 


One of my favorite blogs is Two Junk Chix. You need to pop over and check out their post for Halloween Wands. I have got to make some of these. 


And I saw this sign at one of the stores in Gatlinburg, but can't remember which one. I am going to make my rendition of this and put it on display with my Halloween wands. How cute would that be. 


I may make some crafts this weekend. We'll see. Hope everybody has a good weekend. 

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love the little prayer boxes and the wands. Show us your finished results.

Beth said...

Very nice crafts. The first one really caught my eye.

 

Mamaw's Place Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design