9/11/12

Unexpected Blessings

I love little surprises. Those times when you have just been rushing hither and yonder, doing this and that and then out of the blue, you get a little surprise. 

Sunday I went to Sunday School and while I was getting ready for our program, one of the church members came to borrow me for a few minutes to go with him to see his wife. They handed me a present. I was floored. I love this couple to pieces. They are very special to me and my hubby. Being a typical girl, I ripped off the paper and found this pretty box.  


When I opened it, it contained this beautiful necklace and earrings. I have a blue sweater this exact color and can't wait to wear them together. 


Then when I came out of choir and was heading back into the sanctuary, someone pointed out a bag with my name on it. It was a gift from my Secret Sister. She leaves me the most amazing gifts. I love the little box it is in. 


It was assorted Bath and Body antibacterial hand gel in their new fall fragrances. Awesome! 


You just gotta love those little surprises!



2 comments:

Linda said...

What awesome friends! I love the necklace set. (:>)

Rachel said...

The necklace set is gorgeous! I love the new Bath and Body fragrances. Those kind of surprises are great!