9/20/12

Very Pinteresting


Yes, I've been pinning again. I can't help it. There is just so much fun stuff to see on there.

I love these cute little turkeys. I tried to find a pattern but couldn't. I'll have to keep looking. 


Fell in love with this crochet jewelry box.

Orange Crocheted Jewelry Box

Wouldn't it be neat to find some of these Hazel Atlas Pitchers. 

hazel atlas pitchers

Or some of this china by Homer Laughlin

Riviera China by Homer Laughlin

You can never look at enough Pyrex online and dream.

vintage pyrex #pyrex

Then there are always some amusing signs on Pinterest. 

.


And last but not least, a cute one to leave you laughing.

.

2 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Great features today! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Kim said...

Lol. I thought it was just me who had a bizarre obsession with Pyrex