10/8/12

Some bewitching humor.....

I love Halloween. The fun memories of childhood. The costumes. The candy. The walks around town saying trick or treat to friends and neighbors. Me and my sister were usually gypsy's or housewives every year. We wore Mom's dresses and Mason jar lids for earrings. But I always wanted to be a witch. I don't know why but Halloween Witches bring out the giggles in me. Here are some cute and funny things I found on the internet with witches. 

This is a cute necklace. 

IF BROOM FITS Ride It Witch Halloween Sarcastic Humor Glass Tile Pendant Necklace Keyring

But this one was my favorite. 

Handmade Scrabble Tile Pendant, I Have Flying Monkeys Don't Make Me Use Them, Halloween Humor, Silver Bail

A cute sign. 

Save Gas Ride a Broom Sign Plaque Wood Happy Halloween Vintage Styled Black Witch

This is precious. 

PRICELESS Witch Halloween Card FUNNY

A cute little button. 
Original Collaged Pocket Mirror - Don't Make Me Get My Broom - Halloween Whimsical Witch Halloween Party Favor Pocket Mirrors

Here are some funny cartoons that caught my fancy. 




But my favorite of all and the one that makes me laugh everytime I look at it. 


That just cracks me up. Think I might have to watch Hocus-Pocus tonight.




1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love the witches with the mixers! I showed it to my mother in law and she cracked up!