10/16/12

Tuesday's Treasures


Saturday, I went window shopping at Home Accents. It is a huge building with individual booths. There are a lot of booths that sell primitive craft items as well as a section of antique booths. Here were some things that caught my eye. 

This is one of the Lady Head Vases I blogged about recently. I love her red hat. I couldn't see the price tag because she was in a locked case and her tag was turned backwards.. Since I wasn't going to buy her, I didn't bother the cashier to open the case. 


I love this pink tea set.


They had several booths that had vintage pitchers. I may go back and get one later on. 


This was in great condition. Just $9.00 with the lid. But I have too many casserole dishes and no place to put any more. I need to focus on bowls because you can stack them. 


A cute booth that carried primitive and Americana.


 Love the old metal coffee pot.  


There were a lot of goodies in this booth that I love. Especially all the teapots. 


My favorite that they had was the snack plates and cup in white milk glass. It is rare in my area to see a complete set of plates and cups. 


And rarer still to see another set in the next booth of snack plates and cups. 


Love old tins. 


I did find something in the wheat pattern I'm looking for, but I want a nesting bowl, not this style. It was a little higher priced than I wanted to pay. 


And yet another set of snack trays with cups. This set was just $8.95 for the entire set. You can't beat that price, but it wasn't exactly the style or color I was looking for. 


Two gorgeous sets of pitchers and goblets. 


A cute vintage bread box.


I think this is my sister's Pyrex pattern she collects. I am not sure if she has the Cinderella bowls or not. This was just a set of 3 and they were individually priced. $16 for the big, $12 for the middle and $10 for the small. Not a bad price.


I love this depression glass butter dish. And check out the ruby juicer on the left and the green juicer in the milk glass bowl at the back right. 


This was a rare find. A complete 8 piece service of snack plates and cup. Love the pattern on this. 


I am definitely planning a trip back. This was the last place I stopped Saturday and I was getting very tired. I didn't look in as much detail as I usually do. Next time I go, it will be my first stop. 

3 comments:

Patrice said...

I'd have fun there!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Oh, I see so much of my kitchen in this post...I refuse to go in antique shops any more. I need to downsize and I'm always tempted to buy. Thank you for stopping by Thistle Cove Farm; I followed you home.

ThrifterSisters said...

Love the photos! Between you and me, I never would have beeb able to walk away from that cute pink striped pitcher or the breadbox! I envy your willpower:-)

Erica