11/4/12

30 Days of Thankfulness


On November 1st many of my Facebook friends and blogging buddies started 30 Days of Thankfulness. I have so much in my life to be thankful for that there is no way I could list it in 30 days. So my post today is to thank God for every single, solitary blessing He provides me with. I do not live a charmed life. I have my trials and tribulations like the next person. But I believe that God is there to help me through them and I put my trust in Him. That takes a great burden off my shoulders and allows me to enjoy the blessings He provides while He handles the problems I face. He brings me peace and joy even during the times of strife. 

So instead of 30 days of things I am thankful for, I offer up these lyrics that sum up all the blessings in my life. 


Thank You Lord for Your Blessings on Me

As the world looks upon me, as I struggle along 
They say I have nothing, but they are so wrong 
In my heart I'm rejoicing, how I wish they could see 
Thank you Lord, for your blessings on me 

Now I know I'm not wealthy, and these clothes, they're not new 

I don't have much money, but Lord I have you 
And to me that's all that matters, though the world cannot see 
Thank you Lord, for your blessings on me 


There's a roof up above me, I've a good place to sleep 
There's food on my table, And shoes on my feet 
You gave me your love Lord, And a fine family 

Thank you Lord, for your blessings on me. 



No comments: