12/1/12

Extra Extra Read all about it.


I don't normally post twice in one day, but while I was going through my Christmas decor I had an idea. 

When I rented my first house on my own, my daddy made me a little ladder to lean up against my Christmas tree and gave me this little elf to hang on the ladder. 


He has been through 33 Christmas's with me and always hangs out somewhere different every year. I thought it would be fun to do my own little version of Elf on the Shelf. I'm going to call him the Eager Elf because he is going to be doing everything I do, going places with me and sitting around the house watching over things. 

Every time you see him, leave a comment on that day's post. On December 26th, your name will be entered in a drawing once for each comment you left about seeing him. The winner will receive a special item from our new Spring Thirty-One catalog. Stay tuned for Elfie's adventures. 

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That is going to be so much fun! I'm ready! I still have my little red ladder Daddy made me too. It is leaning against my tree right now with my little elf, reindeer, and little drummer boy hanging on it. I love it! Let the fun begin!

nonie everythingsewing said...

How fun, I look forward to seeing all the way's elf will be helping you.