12/17/12

Weekend Wrap Up

We had our community Christmas parade Saturday. It was a nice turnout and it went off without a hitch. We started right on time. 

A special thank you to my neighbors, The Claus's, for their participation. The kids loved them.


Shelby wrote with her cousin Brystan and their Papaw Kenny in his old Chevelle.
  

Caleb wrote with his Daddy in his Papaw's Kenny's old truck.


Santa and the Mrs. road on the church train. 


Sunday morning I went to church with my son and his family to see Alexis's Christmas program. Her and Colby came home with me. 



We spent the afternoon together then went back to their church last night for Garret's play. I wasn't able to get photos of either play but let me tell you they were both wonderful. There are some talented kids in that church and the adults really worked hard to make both programs a success. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steph G! It really looks like you guys had a fun time!