3/1/13

My random thoughts this morning.....


I have had a very productive week. I had a to do list for my business and I accomplished everything on it. I signed up two new marketing clients. I did a Thirty-One party and got everything ordered. I cleaned out and organized one set of cabinets. Two more sets to go. It may look disorganized to you, but believe me this is very organized compared to how it was. This is the set of cabinets that just gathers all the stuff that won't fit in other cabinets. Two pantry cabinets left to get organized. All the top cabinets and the ones on the other side are done. 



I am still looking for a different desk for my office. I have two I am going to check out from Craig's List. If I get this one, I would need to paint it or something because I am wanting something light and airy looking for my office. 


This one, I could leave white because I am doing the office in white, taupe, turquoise, and some pastels. I might replace the hardware though. 


My Pampered Chef lady shared this on Facebook this morning. It looks delicious. I am going to have to try it: 

• 4sliced bread           • butter         • 4mozzarella, sliced
• pepperoni (cut in half or mini)    • Italian seasoning or basil
• parmesan cheese (optional)         • pizza sauce (for dipping)
1. *Warm a medium/large skillet over medium heat. Butter each piece of bread on one side. When skillet is hot place a piece of bread butter side down on the skillet then add one slice of cheese and small shake of Italian seasoning or basil (add a small shake of parmesan cheese here too if desired). Top with a desired amount of pepperonis (I used about 8 -10 whole regular pepperonis per sandwich) If any other toppings are desired, add now. Add another slice of mozzarella and top with slice bread butter side up.
2. Repeat with second sandwich. When bottom slice is golden brown then flip over carefully. Once both sides are brown remove from pan cut and serve with pizza sauce if desired.


Ms. Missy, the teacher for our Pre-K class, is going to get me if I don't quit coming up with so many ideas for the kids crafts. We are going to be a year trying to do everything I want to do with them. But they love glow sticks and they love glitter so this is a no-brainer to go on our 'to-do' list. But who wouldn't love Fairies in a Jar. 

1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar.
2. Add diamond glitter
3. Seal the top
4. Shake hard


Hubby and I need to go to the store this morning to get some ingredients for him to make his pasta salad. He is making it for a wedding shower tomorrow for my daughter's nephew by marriage and his fiance. I'm helping with it so I volunteered him for the pasta salad. It is always a hit.


I also need to pick up some silk spring flowers for my Easter centerpiece for the kitchen table. I used the ones from last year for something else and forgot to replace them. 

Easter egg bouquet. Flowers, eggs and vase from Walmart. Total cost less than $10.00

Here is another idea for kids crafts. Cute little flowers made from cupcake liners and popsicle sticks. These would be great for Mother's Day. 


I am going to have to design a Craft Calendar to keep up with all the ideas I have of things to make. 




No comments: